Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bellacozy's old schoolbooks

The strains of artistic living have been taking their tolls on us over here at Holdfast/Bellacozy, and while I've been finding time to blog, we haven't been doing much in the way of creating.  We don't want you to think that we are only about commenting on the world around us, biting as our witticisms may be.  All of this month's posts have, until now, not included anything actually created by us.  In desperation, I fished through old notebooks from before I dropped out of art school the first time, and found some images that I liked.  My drawing style has changed dramatically since then, but a lot remains the same, thematically.  These sketches were mostly created while I was supposed to be taking notes, but one of the only good things about art school is, they can't chew you out for doodling.  Hope you like these half-executed thoughts.

- BC














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers