Sunday, December 26, 2010

t i g h t



 
I have always been fascinated by fetishes, but I never thought that I had one myself - and I really did comb my brain in hopes of finding one.  Now I know, however, that I do - and it has all to do with stockings. Legs alone can be marvelous things, and they are made even better with ornamentation.  I don't cast my appreciation over all stockings - certainly no one looks all too appealing in neon broad-weft fishnets, but there are hundreds of other designs which enhance the gams in a more likable way.


One of my favorite times to wear lingerie is when lolling on the floor with friends


I want a  man who loves tights and baby animals

Cuban heel, backseam


Rad Chanel tights

classic schoolgirl white


my old favorite
latex stocks on Rhianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers