Sunday, October 31, 2010

girls who wear glasses

I find myself extremely fortunate to be now living in a time where people who choose to be full-on glasses-wearers have a great deal of aesthetic options available to them in frame styles.  It is an important decision to make, and I personally go for a thick acetate most of the time.  I feel that we are at a place in our society where we are finally accepting four-eyed folk, and glasses themselves have become more of a compliment and less of an impediment to the face.  My favorite thing to see are people, beautiful or no, in a lovely pair of lenses, and there is nothing quite like a well-cultivated sexy librarian vibe.  Here is a collection of some fine dames in spectacles.....
Print by Sarah McNeil


sexy lamp for a sexy lady


familiar face






this category would be most incomplete without big T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers