Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Princessification

Growing up as a little girl in America, I managed to keep towards the toy spider and rubber snakes end of the toy spectrum.  Now that I have entered into womanhood, however, I have a new-found fervor for all things overly decadent and super-saturated.  

For its 25th anniversary, My Little Pony is celebrating with 25 designer MLP's.  Take a look-see: http://www.themylittleponyproject.com/

Designer weapons by Peter Gronquist.
 

Works in weaponry by artist Peter Gronquist.


Nat Sherman "Fantasia" beautiful brightly colored cigarettes could be yours for a mere $60.
This several thousand dollar gold-plated pram insures your offspring will be promenade in style, for the few months before they outgrow it.





 

1 comment:

  1. nat sherman fantasia cigarettes can actually be yours for more like 12 dollars, not 60...I used to smoke them, i would know, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Followers